Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about working with Talent Recruiter.
Talent Recruiter respects the privacy of individuals in all aspects of our business operations. We have a longstanding commitment to protecting the personal information of job seekers when providing services to our clients.
As a job seeker using our services, you are asked to provide certain pieces of information in order for us to provide you with the best possible service. In addition to your contact details, your resume, and a description of the type of work you are looking for, your file may include the following:
· Our interview notes.
· Testing results.
· Reference letters.
· Educational records.
· Information obtained through reference checks.
We use your information to:
1. Understand your qualifications, need and preferences.
2. Find the best job opportunity for you that will give you the job satisfaction you are looking for.
3. Assess and develop our business and operations to better service job seekers and our clients.
4. Provide you with appropriate training or career transition services.
5. Fulfill our clients’ requests for information about job candidates. looking for. We never collect more personal information than is needed to fulfill these purposes, unless requested by the client and consented to by the job seeker.
Your personal information is never traded, sold or leased by us to any external companies. Your information is only disclosed for legitimate business purposes or as required to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
In the normal course of business, with your consent, we disclose your personal information to our clients when we feel there is a potential for a job placement. As a job seeker, you are relying on us to share such information. We only provide your information to employers if there is a job opening that is well suited for you, and we only provide information required and requested to make an informed decision regarding a job candidate.
We work on networking and provides referral bonuses to everyone who helps make a successful placement.
If you see a job which suites someone you know you have a few options;
- Forward the job directly to your contact
- Forward your friend, associate or acquaintances resume with your name pointed as the referral
- Contact US directly referring a name and number or name and company for someone appropriate for our mandate
Depending on your needs, we offer a complete value added package;
- Resume feedback or LinkedIn profile analysis.
- Interview preparation which includes value added sites & tips as well as thank you letter templates.
- How to follow up with companies.
- Networking tips.
- Where there are appropriate networking events geared for yo ur background, in your area & as applicable actual connections to the companies you want to work for.
We re-confirm compensation criteria, revisit counter-offers and start-date availability. We also confirm commitment to opportunity to ensure an extended offer will result in acceptance.
We present components of an offer inclusive of compensation (bonus, commission structure, stock, etc…), benefits, title, reporting structure, and start-date.
Formal acceptance of offer:
We obtain signed offer letter and confirmation from both sides. Manage candidate resignation process including written and verbal notice etc.
We track progress with the client and the candidate through successful integration within new corporate environment.
We are always ready to answer your questions. Please feel free to use the form below to contact us.